Plumbing Repair And Service for Austin, TX
We at Lantz’s Lakeside Plumbing are proud to provide plumbing repair and service for Austin, TX and the surrounding area. Whether it is a simple repair or a full residential or commercial installation, we have got you covered. We offer a range of repairs and service to best suit your needs, including preventative maintenance and membership with us! Our aim is to bring you the best customer service in the area and our skilled plumbers do just that. We have convenient offices in Lago Vista and Leander. Give us a call today at (512) 260-7889 to schedule a service or hear more information on our membership program.
When it comes to plumbing, we offer the whole package. We have both maintenance plans and service options based on your needs in Austin, TX:
- Drain Cleaning – Greasy build up over time leads to clogs in your pipes. Slow drains indicate that you may already have a clog in your pipes. With our state of the art equipment, our tenured plumbers will eliminate the clog from your system.
- Faucet Repair – If you have a steady drip, give us a call! This is a sign a rubber washer in your faucet needs replacement and your faucet needs repair and service. While it may seem more convenient to just tighten the knobs a bit more, it is actually detrimental to your system and will lead to break down soon after. Always contact your plumber for faucet repair service as soon as this happens, before faucet replacement becomes a necessity.
- Garbage Disposal – Your garbage disposal is a piece of plumbing that requires persistent maintenance in order for it to work properly. If it has broken down or may be jammed, do not replace it immediately. Give us a call today at (512) 260-7889 and let us repair and service your unit. We’ll get it back to work in no time.
- Grinder Pump – Grinder pumps may get clogged by items that we may or may not realize we shouldn’t flush. Be sure to dispose of everything within your home based on the label. If your grinder pump has failed, our grinder pump repair and service can break the blockage and get it up and running.
- Plumbing Leak – If there is a mystery drip in your home, do not ignore it. Call your local plumber today. It could be an issue with the pipes or it may be a slow leak underneath your home. Let us inspect the problem for you. Whether it is a construction issue for your pipes or a broken pipe, we can replace it and correct the problem. We will also use our sewer camera service to ensure everything is running smoothly after our repair.
- Sewer Camera Inspection – Our team of experts use sewer cameras to inspect your pipes. With this technology, we can find what areas of pipe have issues and how to repair them. We can also see wear and tear that will indicate issues in the future.
- Toilet Repair – Is your toilet constantly running? You may have a leak. Give us a call today for repair and service. It may be a flap replacement, it may be a larger issue at hand. Let us resolve your toilet problems. We even offer a pull and reset service.
- Water Heater – You may be noticing some rust around your water heater or your water could be discolored. Our top notch technicians will service the unit for you. We can also advise you on water heater replacement and the benefits of tankless water heaters. Call us today! (512) 260-7889